Send me a link:

*Text messaging rates may apply.

Note: You are reading this message either because you do not have a standards-compliant browser, or because you can not see our css files.
Welcome to Yahoo Fantasy Sports: Skip to Content Skip to Section Navigation

Fantasy Baseball 2013

in partnership with MLB.com

Floaty Be Thy Balls Message Board

Draft Date and Time

Okay, we're waiting on one more team to be complete. So, since we're nearly there, let's talk about when we want the draft to be. Some people had said the 9 March at 1 pm wouldn't work for them, so let's try to find a common date and time for this. If a weekend is preferable, I'd say either 10, 16, 17, 24, or 25 March would be best. If a weekday is better for people, just order your most available weekday evenings and we'll choose whatever date the most people will be free. Sound good?
These weekend dates do NOT work for me:
March 16
March 17
March 25

As for weekday nights, generally, any evening is good, but we should discuss a specific date. Stuff comes up.

Sweet!
Gideon
I would prefer a draft date as close to opening day as possible The evening of March 24 would work for me.
I have to agree with Thomas on this one. The evening on March 24 would be excellent!
March 24 would be fine for me. The 25th and 26th are bad but other than that I don't think I have any conflicts.
I'm thinking I'm gonna auto draft. After I set up a nerdy list of, like, 150 players.

But I'll squawk if I have something to say about when the draft is held.

3/25 is great for me, this is an auto pick right?
Ok looking at everyone else's response the 24th would work for me but after 4 pm.
I could do the 24th if it was post-9pm, but if that doesn't work for everyone else, i'll just auto-pick.

My schedule is terrible, so don't rely on me.