Note: You are reading this message either because you do not have a standards-compliant browser, or because you can not see our css files.
Welcome to Yahoo Fantasy Sports: Skip to Content Skip to Section Navigation

Fantasy Baseball 2013

in partnership with MLB.com

Floaty Be Thy Balls Message Board

Had to work during the draft...

...but my autodraft got me Posey and Dickey! Not too shabby!

I look forward to bugging all of you for outfield help in the next few weeks! Sorry I missed all the fun that is the trash talking element of a fantasy baseball draft.

Brian

I also have 5 catchers on my roster, if anyone needs a catcher.
Dude, you have 6 catchers (had to look). We'll be talking if Mr. Minnesota gets sidelined with "bilateral leg weakness" again--that's what they called his condition in 2011.

I almost used that strategy with my predraft rankings. I logged on between my 3rd & 4th picks--I was very happy with whom I got--with Mauer about to be drafted. Later, Yadier was available and next on my draft queue. I had originally figured I could grab 2 premium catchers and get good trade value from somebody with a schleppy backstop to fill whatever holes my team had. But it appears MLB is deep enough to handle our valiant 12.

OF Help:

Chapman + Dunn will get you Swisher + N. Cruz.

Lame but its okay wow and I thought Auto draft screwed me over, but look at my roster and tell me what's it gonna take to Get Dickey
Dickey Be Praised!